|Stand Up For What You Believe In
What does it mean to advocate? It is a power that we all have. It is what you believe in your heart. It is standing up for others who cannot stand up for themselves. It can be championing a cause. It can also mean simply not being silent. LIVING UNITED is finding your true voice and joining it with others. Change is possible. UNITED, we will be heard.
ADVANCING THE COMMON GOOD
Advancing the common good means creating opportunities for a better life for all.
- When we reach out a hand to one, we influence the condition of all.
- We all win when a child succeeds in school, when families are financially stable and when people have good health.
- These results / changes have benefits that ripple out to the community as a whole.
United Way is focused on the building blocks for a better life:
- Education - Helping Children and Youth Achieve Their Potential
- Income - Promoting Financial Stability and Independence
- Health - Improving People’s Health
Living united means being a part of the change.
- It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future.
- Together, we can accomplish more than any single group can on its own.
- Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED.